(Source: momongamon, via thursdaywithcoffee)
(Source: celebstarlets, via thursdaywithcoffee)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
And all the mornings we could have together spent talking, eating, laughing, snoozing a little longer, and just enjoying each other; I want all these things.
I want those mornings where we both don’t know what’s going on, the sleep still clinging to our very bodies, begging for us to return to our beds.
I want those days where you kiss me awake, and I see your puffy face smiling back at me.
I want to brush aside the hair that has fallen down your beautifully worn face. I want to kiss you until we remember that we are late for work. I want to hold you until it is noon, and we have wasted all the hours of our day; but it will be time well invested.
I want these things, those moments of living life, where it was once silent and alone; is now spent with another soul next to me.
I want them; and I want them with you. — T.B. LaBerge // Unwritten Letters to You (via tblaberge)
(Source: creepy-cute, via ellemenoh)
(Source: jewist, via thursdaywithcoffee)
(Source: ohhellokelsey, via ellemenoh)
(Source: death-by-elocution, via kvtes)
todo me lleva a ti
como si todo lo que existe
aromas, luz, metales,
fueran pequeños barcos que navegan
hacia las islas tuyas que me aguardan
-Pablo Neruda, Si tu me olvidas
(Source: aformofhealing, via heavenfalldown)
(Source: delta-breezes, via ellemenoh)